Chiropractic is not a cure for PTSD in Soldiers,
Not A Cure But Chiropractic Care Can Help Improve Function Throughout
Chiropractic is NOT a cure or treatment for depression and PTSD in Soldiers.
It aims to improve overall function by restoring balance in the body. Results vary on a case by case basis.
"Hands for Heroes" is facilitating Free chiropractic care for serving and retired veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan.
"I had been suffering with poor mobility, pain and PTSD ever since being blown up in Northern Ireland in 1975...I'd tried everything...then I heard about Hands for Heroes and chiropractic care...it made sense so I thought I'd give it a go... I am moving properly for the first time in 3 decades! Although its still early days I'm sleeping again and my thoughts seem clearer...thanks for reaching out...it has saved me from many more decades of suffering."
Bob McKenna, Ex-Royal Artillery Commando
The benefits of joining the "Help for Heroes" programme are far-reaching:
1. Free chiropractic care for approximately 6 weeks of care allowing you to gain considerable experience of this little known but highly effective drugless, health model, with no financial risk.
2. An opportunity for you to tell your story and get well needed private care without the military or medical services needing to be involved.
3. No GP/MO referral required, giving you direct unhindered access to this service which is NOT available on the NHS.
4. Terms and conditions agreed upon by participating, registered chiropractors ensuring you are in safe hands and getting a fair and equal deal.
The features of the plan are:
1. Free care with no obligation up to your first Progress Exam (or first 12 adjustment visits depending on practice protocols).
2. The veteran leaves a deposit of £50 which can be retained by the office providing care if the veteran fails to turn up on 2 separate occasions without giving 24hrs notice of rescheduling/cancelling the appointment.
3. You can leave the scheme at any time by giving appropriate notice to the chiropractor.
Full terms and conditions along with a step-by-step guide on how to obtain care will be e-mailed to you once you have register your details below.
PLEASE TRIPLE CHECK your e-mail details or you will not get your links sent through.
Click on the link below to find a "Hands For Heroes" Chiropractor in your area.
From PTSD in Soldiers to How Can Chiropractic Help...?
From PTSD in Soldiers to Find A Chiropractor