Westminster Chiropractor And Western Scotland Chiropractors
Join "Hands For Heroes"
Whether you are a Westminster Chiropractor or a West Scotland Chiropractor, you will earn an enormous sense of satisfaction and make a huge difference as a Doctor of Chiropractic by committing to support our courageous veterans from Afghanistan and the Iraq War here.
What is "Hands For Heroes"
"Hands For Heroes - Free Chiropractic Care For War Veterans" is a chiropractic-patient driven movement which, thanks to some very generous Doctors of Chiropractic, is facilitating free chiropractic care for War Veterans from Afghanistan and Iraq.
We are recruiting committed UK Doctors of Chiropractic who resonate with our long-term Mission:
To annually provide access for 9000 UK veterans to £3.5 Million of free Chiropractic Care by the end of 2011 and every year there-after for the next 2 decades.
To achieve this we need only 125 UK Doctors of Chiropractic signed up to the scheme.
We are also recruiting International Doctors of Chiropractic to support "Hands for Heroes" and to expand the Mission to other countries.
How Can Hands For Heroes Support Me?
As a registered "Hands For Heroes Chiropractor" we will provide you with the following:
1. An enormous sense of satisfaction at being an active member of an organisation with a clear vision of how to make a huge difference serving a very worthy cause.
2. An in-pointing link to your practice website from the very high visibility, high traffic HandsForHeroes.org website.
3. Teleseminars teaching you how to get on local TV, radio and in the newspapers. Thousands of pounds worth of media positioning for free or at very little cost.
4. Press releases which you can tailor to your own requirements so that you can make the most of the new media contacts which we will teach you to find.
How Can I Support Hands For Heroes?
The most powerful way you can support the "Hands for Heroes - Free Chiropractic care for War Veterans" initiative is as follows:
1. Join up as a "Hands For Heroes" Chiropractor by filling out the contact form below. Please read the terms and conditions
Once registered we will construct your "Hands for Heroes" webpage. Please download and sign the terms and conditions and return them to us. Once received we will e-mail your personal password to the "Hands for Heroes" chiropractors only webpages.
The site has free marketing downloads, tele-seminar details/recordings and chiropractic marketing articles, hints and tips.
We will send you an auto-responder to confirm receipt of your completed the contact form below.
If you have any questions please contact us
PLEASE NOTE: HANDS FOR HEROES IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR NON-UK BASED CHIROPRACTORS SO THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON ACHIEVING OUR 2011 TARGETS. PLEASE CAN YOU LET ALL UK BASED CHIROPRACTORS KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVEMENT.
2. Once you are registered, and we have received your signed terms and conditions we will send you links to down-loadable high resolution "Hands For Heroes - Chiropractor" healing hands and medal of courage logo and all the various graphics to use in your practice under license but at no charge.
Display the logo on your website or display posters & leaflets in your practice or to give to your patients/practice members or when out at community events.
Once your webpage is completed we will provide you with a URL to link from your "Hands For Heroes" logo to your "Hands for Heroes" entry on the website.
3. Register your details at
our electronic magazine. This will allow us to:
a. keep you updated on the latest supporters, both chiropractor and non-chiropractor, of the "Hands For Heroes" movement.
b. provide details of the free online publicity-training so that you can get maximum publicity and effectiveness when outreaching to your community - no matter what the current climate on chiropractic care is.
c. provide details of new resources which may be of interest to chiropractors.
d. outreach for various types of support as it is needed.
4. Tell your friends, associates, serving and retired veterans and anyone who will listen about www.handsforheroes.org. Do it on Twitter, FACEBOOK, Linked in or however you socially communicate to the world.
5. Donate your most precious asset of time. Help us as a regional Doctor of Chiropractic co-ordinator. Be the Point of Contact for other professionals in your area. Contact us
Doctor, How Is Your "Hands for Heroes" Experience?
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
6. Donate cold, hard cash to allow us to serve others at an even higher level!
This movement is a very low overhead win-win for all parties. Volunteers are donating time and energy. There are however ongoing costs for an outsourced web administrator and initial marketing and testing in the chiropractic and military arenas.
Financially, Hands for Heroes is currently (11/11/11)being sustained by 2 chiropractic patients. In order for it to become a widespread self-sustaining venture your fiscal assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please purchase products to promote the movement.
Funds in the main are being used for website development, product deveolopment, marketing(e.g. Adverts in the Royal British Legion and in Chiropractic Association Magazines)and development of a powerful business model.
Current donations range from £1000 to £50 and all donations are greatly appreciated
Terms and Conditions
From Westminster Chiropractor Joins H for H to Contact Us
Chiropractors Press Release Page